Rental Basics in Bend>Question Details

ahshamarie, Other/Just Looking in Portland, OR

We just found out today that the Marine Corps is sending us to Bend, OR..

Asked by ahshamarie, Portland, OR Thu Jan 31, 2013

Okay so I have just under 40 days to find a place for my family to live. I would like to find a reputable Realtor to assist me in finding us a place. My family and I are currently in Oceanside, CA and have been looking to rent in the Portland area but just found out today we got Bend (Portland to Bend is far too much of a commute). Please contact me so I can find a Realtor to help... We will not be able to view the property before move in and would like someone that can help with our wish list, view houses for us (maybe take photos) and help us to still remain within our budget. My email address is Thank you in advance.

If you are a member of USAA, they will assist you in finding a local Realtor, and since it will be part of the Mover's Advantage program, you'll get benefits associated with that.
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL
Ladies and Gents.... I have been TRYING to talk my husband into buying a home, however we will only be there for 3 years so a rental is what we are looking for. Please let me know if you are or know anyone who is able to help look for a rental home (NO APARTMENTS!!) thank you :)
How can I help! Please give me a call to discuss your options. I am a VET and I can help in finding your home as well as finding a good VA lender.

Bob and Diane Seay
GoBend Realty
503-730-4100 cell
I wish I was as lucky as you! I got stationed in Fort Hood, Texas after Vietnam :-(. Happy to help.
Call or email if you wish to work with me.
Greg Barnwell
Cascade'Sotheby's Realty
Oorah! I'm a San Diego native that moved to Bend in 2009! My dad was in the Navy for over 20 years and I've worked with VA buyers. If you're looking to rent before you buy I can put you in touch with great property managers since here in OR they separate rentals and sales into two different licensing categories. Semper fidelis!
I would be happy to help. I have been in the business for almost 9yrs. Are you looking to buy or rent? My contact information is below. I also have testimonials that you can review. I look forward to helping you!
Selena McNeill, Broker

RE/MAX Key Properties
Bend, OR
541-390-0595 cell
541-728-0033 office email web
I have a military background and would love to help you.
Carol Donohoe
Broker, CRS, GRI, Green
The Garner Group