Rental Basics in Salem>Question Details

mathildagwil…, Home Owner in Salem, NH

We have a house on Martin Avenue that we want to rent out. Do you do rentals and how much do you charge.?

Asked by mathildagwilmot, Salem, NH Fri Dec 13, 2013

Answers

5
Reinhild Davis’ answer
Sure, we'd be very happy to list a rental for you. The advantage is that you get much more exposure than trying to rent it out yourself, so you have a better chance of being able to select good tenants from a much larger pool.
Most agents charge one month's rent as a fee, but that fee is negotiable.
Feel free to contact me with any other questions.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 13, 2013

Yes I can help you. Please give me a call to discuss in more detail. 603-560-2347

The fee is typically one months rent.
Hi, Yes I do house rentals and the fee is equal to one months rent. We run background and credit checks on all that apply. I'd love to meet you and review the renting process. Thanks, Brenda Mavroules - Brophy,
Century 21 North Shore. (978)697-3331
The answers you will get here will be that basically a Realtor is going to charge 1 months rent. Just make sure whoever you have do it gives away 50% of that one months rent to the one who gets the tenant... sometimes the one who secures wants to keep more than their fare share :)
Contact Total solutions property management at 603-657-7396. They do third party rentals of homes.