Rental Basics in 94559>Question Details

Noel, Home Owner in Napa, CA

We are looking at renting our 3bd 2 1/2 bth house in Napa. How good is the rental market here?

Asked by Noel, Napa, CA Sat Apr 27, 2013

Answers

4
Charlie Laughlin’s answer
Noel
Agree with Mike and Desi.... and would definitely consider a property management company to
handle the rental for you... the fee is definitely worth the service... from personal experience I have found that Danielle Gularte at Crown to be excellent...
Good Luck
Noel,
The rental market in Napa is very strong. I would reccomend going with a property management company that is not affiliated with a local sales brokerage. One option many of my recent clients have raved about is http://tinyurl.com/cch6r8t check in with them for a review of your property.
I agree...you should be able to find renters with a 3/2 in Napa. Contact Hedgerow Property and ask for Mary. They should find you renters in no time. Good luck!
It really depends on your home's location. The rental market has revived a little, along with home sales prices, but location is still the key. Good areas south of Trancas are renting well because of renters who want to live in the Valley but work farther south.
Your 3 bed/2.5 bath home is the perfect rental configuration is likely to do well as a rental.