Rental Basics in 78254>Question Details

Claribel Tro…, Other/Just Looking in Texas

WHERE CAN I APPLY FOR RENT WITH BAD CREDIT IN 78254 AREA IN TEXAS OR HELOTES AREA THANKS?

Asked by Claribel Troche, Texas Tue Feb 26, 2013

where can i apply for rent with bad credit in 78254 area or Helotes TX

Answers

4
Jose Novelo’s answer
If you do not have evictions or broken leases and can prove you are employed and earn three or more times the rent, you can be approved.
Please let me know if you want my help.
Jose L. Novelo
thank you right now I m a property owner in killeen tx but i has some mortgage payment behind,and i has my house for sell for 8 months but i never broke a lease because i live here in killeen for 15 years in the same house
Flag Wed Feb 27, 2013
I forgot to mention I deal with that every day with others looking for rentals and that is part of what I specialize in. Darlene - Texas Relocation
HELLO MS AYALA THIS IS MS TROCHE I THINK WE CAN CHECK HOUSES FOR RENT 3 BED 2 BATH TOO BETWEEN 850 TO 995 PER MONTH IN THE 78254 AREA AND AROUND THIS AREA TOO THAT A 2 SECOND CHOICE THANKS
Flag Thu Feb 28, 2013
I would call me at my office my cell number is 210 274 2751 and I can help you find a rental.
thanks Darlene - Texas Relocation
This could be a difficult question to answer but different property managers have different criteria for being approved. Most look at credit and criminal history as well as employment and previous rental history. I would be open and upfront with property managers and explain your situation before you make an application and you might have a shot. Another option would be to offer a double or even triple deposit if you are turned down. However, your best bet might be to deal directly with a homeowner who is leasing their own house. It might give you time to repair your credit and build a good rental history.