Rental Basics in Bend>Question Details

goliengina, Renter in Redmond, OR

Trulia please read!

Asked by goliengina, Redmond, OR Fri Aug 17, 2012

I would hate to have someone start the process like I did

Answers

6
Never wire money to someone who you haven't met, for a property that you haven't viewed.

Scammers often use addresses of legitimate listings, to get people to send them money via Western Union. Just don't do it.
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL
The address checked out.when we checked the tax assesment and ownership info, this guy might be using foreclosure info to get names of people in the USA. He sounded arabic when he called and asked me "how soon i could get the money wired to him. thank you for believing me. Check out scamwarners.com, the address is 19649 Aspen ridge Bend Or. That was the same email he sent me
the address is 19649 Aspen Ridge Bend, or I would give you the listinr for the rental but he has taken it off immedialy as I have email you and zillow about it. I just hope he hasnt tapped into my em address. hope the address helps
what is the question, please?
are you talking about a home in foreclosure
that the landlord entered into without informing you?
I am sure that someone at Trulia may be interested but you may need to post a little more to let hem know what you are unhappy about.