Rental Basics in Guttenberg>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in New York, NY

The Gold Coast within easy walking distance to a grocery store AND pharmacy as I am disabled. I commute into the city to see doctors

Asked by Unspecified, New York, NY Tue Nov 13, 2012

but also need a parking space, preferably indoor also due to my handicap. I have a small dog and would ideally like a place where utilities are included. Of course that is my wish list and I know Santa is busy right now. Does anyone have any recommendations? Doorman, ease of shopping, commute and parking are most important. Gym, pool, etc are the least of my worries. Any suggestions? Is JC better than West NY? Guttenberg or Edgewater? OH and do not want to go over $2,100 if possible. A one bedroom or very large studio, all modern.

Answers

1
Please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to find you the right property to suit your needs. Meanwhile, I have a direct feed from the NJMLS - New Jersey Multiple Listing Service which will allow you to customize your home search, I hope it helps! Joshua Baris
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012