Torri Cook, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

Single mother of two 19 & 13 looking for a two bedroom apt or townhome close to Okeechobee Blvd. Would like the rent to be 1000 or under.?

Asked by Torri Cook, West Palm Beach, FL Fri Nov 1, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

4
Hi Torri~

Rentals typically require that your income exceeds 3 times the amount of the annual rent. Additionally, most rentals require first month's rent and a security deposit (some even require last month's rent). There is typically a fee for the credit/background check, and, if the home is in an HOA community, there will be an application fee. The fees vary so let's narrow down what you want...

Okeechobee Blvd is a long road. Is there a specific area on Okee in which you are looking? Do you have any pets?

Feel free to call or e-mail me anytime!

Katie Ingram, Realtor®, CDPE, CFA
561.389.7863
katie@katieingram.com / http://www.katieingram.com
* Serving Buyers & Sellers in South Florida since 1999
Is there a particular part of Okeechobee you want to be close to? City Place area, close to I-95 or close to the Turnpike?
I have a 2 BR condo available immediately in Palm Club West for $1,000 per month.
Thank you so much for taking the time to contact me. I am new to Florida. Been in the area since July. I am gainfully employed with the state of Florida and I make roughly $1050.00 bi weekly. My credit is not so good so I expect finding ideal property would be hard. My son is also employed and brings home around $1,000 to 1,100 a month. I am seeking someplace under my paycheck per pay period as not to pay my rent late and I am looking for something that is close to shops and stores since I am on public transportation. Also looking for something that is not going to kill me with move in fees and application fees. 850 or 925 would be ideal rent amounts.

You can reach me at this address or Torri.Cook2012@gmail.com or 334-328-1081 cell or my office number below.

Thank you in advance.
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013
No problem please give me a call so I can get a little additional information and I will be happy to send you all the available properties that will fit your needs to your email.
Looking forward to working with you.
Scott Morello
Home Run Real Estate, Inc.
561-602-8181
HI Torri,
I can help not a problem please give me a call at 561.294.8712 I live in that area. I will be happy to email you all the available properties and take you to the properties that you like over the week end it that is convient for you. Also you can emai me your email address to joan_wpb@yahoo.com
Look forward to hearing from you.
Joan Zimmerman
Continental Properties,
2240 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd.
West Palm Beach, Fl. 33409
561.294.8712. daytime
561.792.2330 evening
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013