Rental Basics in 11030>Question Details

Emily Bodin, Renter in Great Neck, NY

Rentals near Manhasset

Asked by Emily Bodin, Great Neck, NY Sun Oct 21, 2012

I am moving to New York to work in Manhasset. Any advice on areas nearby? I am looking for an apartment.

Answers

5
Gail Gladstone’s answer
Looking for a rental property can be much easier than you may think.

I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a property out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.
I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. You can enter the rest of the information yourself when you log into your account.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com

631-425-6150
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
Emily Bodin emilymbodin@hotmail.com my price range less than $2500/month. Thank you for you assistance
EMily
Flag Sun Oct 21, 2012
Hello Emily. Consider working with a Real Estate Agent who can assist you in your search. You could also check out http://www.mlsli.com or check out local print ads. Beware of scams on craigslist, should you use a service such as this one, and be sure that you always verify ownership before exchanging money.

You can always e-mail me your requirements in a new home, and I would be more than willing to assist you in your search.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you the best of luck,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
Emily
Can you indicate your needs ie # bedrooms, max rent, transporation, etc.
I would be happy to help.
Peter Owen
(516)317-2860
Petero@thedonnellygroup.com
1 bedroom max rent $2,500, I plan to have a car (I need parking) and I would also like washer and dryer in the unit.
Flag Sun Oct 21, 2012
HI EMILY,

It all depends on what type of an apartment you are looking for. Great Neck, Douglaston, Port Washington & Manhasset are some wonderful places to consider. They are on a great RR line into the city. So you can enjoy all NYC has to offer. If I can be of help feel free to contact me.
Shelley Scotto
Consider working with an agent; also check http://www.mlsli.com