Rental Basics in Elgin>Question Details

shawshank370…, Real Estate Pro in Antioch, TN

Rental property outlook in Elgin

Asked by shawshank37013, Antioch, TN Tue May 8, 2012

I have a home in the Elgin area and am thinking about renting it. What are the current rental perspectives in the Elgin area? It ia a 3 br 1400 sf home in a great neighborhood. Is there a demand fro this property or one's like this?

Answers

5
That's great!

Rental properties have never had such high demand as now. I have a couple clients looking for rentals actually. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Maria Ascencio
RE/MAX Platinum
630.945.0139
My name is Bob Parsons with CENTURY 21 AFFILIATED
Rental demand is strong and I can help find a good tenant for you.
I will list it in the MLSNI and find the renter for 1 months rent as commission.
I am A real estate Broker and a Certified appraiser and I lived In Elgin for 50+ years
Please feel free to call if you need anything else ie rent survey

Call me at 847-343-4226
The rental market is hot right now. There is demand and to pinpoint more of a price range, which neighborhood are you in....
There is a huge demand for rentall housing, however you want to be sure to have a reputable source run a credit check for you on prospective tenants. I can do this for you. Also, Elgin will want you to do a criminal background check as well, which I can also do. Please call me at 630 776-1410.
Nancy Eisele, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
3 Bedroom 2 bathroom homes are in demand for rentals. They range from $1200 to $1600 per month.