Rental Basics in Brandon>Question Details

ryslindgren, Other/Just Looking in Florida

Rental demand in Brandon,Fl?

Asked by ryslindgren, Florida Thu May 24, 2012

I would just like to know what sort of rental demand the Brandon, Florida area has?

Answers

4
Brandon is a popular area due to its proximity to downtown Tampa, all amenities it offers and it does seem to be a preferred area for military families.

Since February 1st there have been 62 single family homes rented in the area and almost all of them were rented for full asking price. If there is any other information you require, feel free to ask.

Debbi Tinker
Keller Williams
813-263-0932

Like the other agents have mentioned, the rental market in Brandon and all of Tampa Bay is very strong. The summer months are the best time to lease a property because that's when most families move. Ideally you would like your leases to roll over in the summer so there is less down time. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions you may have.

Andrew Schmitt
Yellowfin Realty
Sales Associate / Property Manager
andrew.yellowfinrealty@gmail.com
http://www.andysellstampabay.com
Right now in the entire Tampa bay area it is a "landlord driven market." The rentals go quickly and for more than you would pay for a mortgage. Brandon has a high number of people who need to be close to Tampa but don't want to be in it. For this reason rentals are especially sought after. If you have further questions or need assistance please call or email me.
Tonya Bouvette
Prudential Tropical Realty
CNHS, CDPE, Epro
727-946-7296
tbouvette@prutropical.com
The rental demand in the Brandon area is fantastic. It is cheaper to buy than it is to rent but there are many people that are not able to get financing. We also have a strong military presence in the Brandon area and many of them choose to rent rather than buy. I would be happy to discuss investment opportunities with you and send you a profit package based on specific properties that have great resale potential later. Call me at 813-382-0999 or email me at: dianehusonrealtor@gmail.com. for additional information.