Rental Basics in Orlando>Question Details

ryslindgren, Other/Just Looking in Florida

Property managers/rental agents?

Asked by ryslindgren, Florida Wed May 23, 2012

I work for a foreign investor and am looking for property managers and rental agents to discuss possible future business, I would like to know info on services offered, fees and area info(rental yields) in Orlando.

Answers

8
Leo may be right, but you'll also discover there are a ton of really awful companies out there so do your homework. Most of our new business right now is from failing management companies and you won't believe the stories I hear every day. Look for a company that is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers and if your client has condos or has property on the west side of Orlando then give me a buzz to discuss...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 23, 2012
Richard Tressler
Broker/Property Manager
TCAT Realty Services
http://www.tcatrealty.com
407-421-3002

Please feel free to call direct to discuss any question that you may have regarding property management in Central Florida.
Be careful there are a lot of agents who work in sales and also do rentals as well. If an agent does rentals that should be their main focus.You certainly want to shop around, after all theses are important investments. I work in sales, so I sell to investors and help them find the right property. Before a property is ever found I team up with a rental agent and we find the best property that suites my investors requirements. From there an offer is made and the rental agent takes over once we close. So my investors have 2 people working for them. I can suggest someone that has been in the rental business for 23 yrs and a long standing reputation. Email me and I will get you the contact info.

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
jenniferbarkerrealestate@gmail.com
I work nd take care for a few properties of foreign investors, if you need any help let me know.

Mike Wald
Central and South Florida's Premier Full-Service Real Estate Organization®
http://www.BestFloridaRealty.com
Phones:
U.S.A.:
Office Miami: +1 786 277-7744
Office Orlando: +1 407 965-2928
Brazil:
Office São Paulo: +55 11 3042-7592
Hi ryslindgren,

My name is Dave Courtney, with RE/MAX Property Management in Central Florida. We specialize in working with foreign investors and would love to have the opportunity to speak to you about our Property Management division and how we can help your investors. Please call me anytime to discuss our services, experience and fees at 407-468-9368 or email me at RentalsByRemax@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi ryslindgren.

You will soon find out that there are many good property management companies in the central Florida area.
My only recommendation is that you find a property manager that has the time and experience to help your clients.

Feel free to visit our website and take a look at our FAQ and Videos
http://www.OrlandoPropertyManagementGroup.com

or simply give me a call and I'll personally answer any question you might have.
407-283-5065
Leo Diaz
Property Manager
Hi ryslindgren,

I have a couple of companies that I use for my foreign investors to manage their properties.

Shoot me an email and I'll forward their info to you.

Carol

Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
My name is Nick Horton, I am the broker of Banner International Real Estate. We specialize in the rental and management of residential properties throughout Central Florida. I would be very happy to discuss your client's needs, please call me Tel. 407-733-7197.