Rental Basics in Los Angeles>Question Details

A M, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA

Property Management for an SFR,fees?

Asked by A M, Los Angeles, CA Tue Jan 29, 2013

Hello, what is the usual property management fee for a regular SFR and a Duplex? Rents are $1,500 for SFR and both Duplex. Thank you.

Answers

5
It's usually a percentage of the rents. The average fees for a property management company seems to be 6-7%
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 29, 2013
Property management fees vary widely. Usually it depends on the volume of properties being managed. If it is only one small property the % will be greater
Property management fee is usually based on number of units and ease on management.

It could range from 4-12%
I would say for a SFR portfolio it should be about 10% , however each manager/management company operate independently and there is no set price.

Hope this info will help you!
Hello A M,

Give me a call or email me to give you a quote. We have
been in the property management business for over 27 years!
Mauricio,

Mauricio_peergroup@sbcglobal.net
323-954-7579
Hello AM,

Generally speaking, management fees can vary based on a number of factors. If you will be responsibile for leasing and qualifying tenants, then the fees could be less. If, on the otherhand, you would like the management company to do this for you, in addition to responding to maintenance requests, paying property related invoices, etc., the fees could be greater.

Typically, fees can range from 4-10% of the gross monthly collected rent.

If you would like to speak in detail regarding your properties, feel free to contact me directly via email at eliseo@architecture8.com or via phone at (323) 718-1611.

Eliseo Arebalos