Rental Basics in 33177>Question Details

Kenneth Zink, Home Buyer in Vallejo, CA

OWNERWIZ.COM THEY HAVE ANOTHER PROGRAM THAT IS 4.9% INTEREST LATER I CAN ASSUME THE LOAN. IS THIS LEGITIMATE OR ARE THEY A SCAM?

Asked by Kenneth Zink, Vallejo, CA Thu Apr 26, 2012

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHETHER OWNERWIZ IS LEGITIMATE OR JUST ANOTHER SCAM?

Answers

3
Hello Kenneth,

With these websites, the only way to find out is to try them - at your own risk...not that I suggest you do that. Sometimes, people who say that these sights are great are their own marketers - creating buzz.

To assume loans, you have to qualify for them, and, you have to really know that the owners are who they say they are, and the paperwork is not done to get your money and run.

So, you are right to be careful.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Kenneth, I've never heard of them, but I can say that rent to own is a rare thing in Miami. I'm also confused as to why you're trying to rent in Miami when you live in California? Make sure you do adequate due diligence before signing up for rent-to-own. Specifically, you need to know what will happen to all the "extra" rent you've paid if you need to move or otherwise not reside in the property for the full term of the loan. It's much better to get your credit in order, and get a regular mortgage loan.
Kenneth, something is in process and to be recognize. I suggest to you if you are able to buy a property to connect with agent like me to guide to your process for pre-approved or calification for a loan .