Richngeri, Renter in Simpsonville, SC

Need house to rent zoned for Ralph Chandler Middle School by July.

Asked by Richngeri, Simpsonville, SC Tue Jun 5, 2012

Answers

3
Richingeri,

There are currently 64 homes available in "Ralph Chandler Middle School" area in Greenville MLS and there definitely may be more because some agents market the home without school information. Though none of these homes are "For Rent". Many a times "Property Management" companies are not part of MLS as compensation have to be offered to the co-operating agent if listing appears in MLS. The best option for you will be to approach "Property Management" agencies who can help you find the rental property of your choice. Feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance. My contact number is 864-634-8670
We actually have rentals in that area. Please email your criteria judynolin@gmail.com or call 864-201-4022.
I would be happy to help you find a home in the Ralph Chandler Middle school area. The Greenville MLS currently shows 63 homes for sale with that designation. Some listings do not always put the schools in so there could be even more homes for sale in that area. Please call me at 201-3441 or email me at Michael@Southerlinrealty.com to give me exactly what you are looking for in a home. I will email you back all homes that meet your price range and needs, wants and desires. Please contact me to discuss. Thanks, Michael Southerlin Broker in Charge Southerlin Realty
Thank you for the offer, but we are looking to rent because we have a house for sale in Pennsylvania and do not want to get another mortgage on top of the other.
Flag Tue Jun 5, 2012