Rental Basics in Mesa>Question Details

rachael_alva…, Renter in Mesa, AZ

Need help finding a decent apartment in Mesa/gilbert area for me and my two daughters THIS week. Max rent I want to pay per month: 850

Asked by rachael_alvarado, Mesa, AZ Sat Jun 2, 2012

I have two small daughters, and 1 small dog. I need a 2 bed/1 or 2 bath that has a washer/dryer in unit. I have very little time and a lot to do, any help is appreciated!

Answers

3
Jeannie Joy Brooks’ answer
At this time there are 61 available rentals in Mesa, Gilbert undeer $850. per month contact me and I will e-maill them to you. I would be happy to help. jeanniebrooks@cox.net 480-231-5266 or you can go to my website http://www.azphoenixeastvalleyhomes.com
Contact Apartment Options, we will save you time and money and we will end your search with very little effort on your side:)... Check us out at Azapartmentoptions.com, fill out the contact link and we can further assist you...
Pamela
480-330-5582
I have a unit where the current tenant wants to break the lease. It is 2bedroom/2bath that rents for $850 plus sales tax for Mesa. The unit does have a washer and dryer that I gave the tenant when he moved in. Since he is breaking the lease he would probably leave the washer dryer but we would not warranty it. It would become yours if you rented it. You could call him to go see the house and then talk about if he could vacate quick enough for you to move in. You would need 2 weeks rent and the deposit of $850 for move in. You could pay the pet deposit of $150 the following month. I would need to make sure you are qualified to rent too and would send you an application. Call me at 602-397-2825 for further details if interested.