Rental Basics in 90046>Question Details

Home Owner, Home Buyer in Hollywood, CA

Need agent for handling rental with existing tenant, owner oversea

Asked by Home Owner, Hollywood, CA Mon Jan 28, 2013

Studio apartment at 90046 off Hollywood Blvd. Have existing problem tenant. Agent needed to deal with tenant or evict then rent out to new tenant.

Help the community by answering this question:


If the owner is overseas , who are you? sending email from overseas or are you a dissatisfied tenant in the building?
No matter what, agents do not take care of eviction.
Hey, we have enough fun like that without dealing with eviction!
Give me thumbs up if this is useful to you!

Muriel Levin, Broker - Realtor
HAFA certified,Certified Negotiator, Short Sale and Foreclosure Resources Specialist. Residence, income properties and commercial leases.
Votre agence immobilière de confiance sur Los Angeles et toute la région de la Californie du Sud
Agent Immobilier Francophone a Los Angeles, Hollywood,Santa Monica and Beverly Hills . Achat et Ventes immobilières a votre portée, de loin ou de près.

323 363-91-40
Muriel Levin @
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 31, 2013

We can help you, please email me @
Have a great day!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 30, 2013
I would also recommend contacting an eviction attorney. I can refer you to some great ones in the area, or help handle this for you and then get the unit leased out again right away! Feel free to contact me if you'd like my help :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
It's best you contact a management company or an eviction attorney.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Dear Home Owner,
I do recommend you contact a Property Management Company for this type of work. Taking care of your property is their primary business, and I do feel you would be better served hiring them. I can send along a referral if you need it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
My team can help you.

We manage over 400 units in the area and can help you... we do full property management.. including rent collection, evictions, tenant acquisition, maintenance and rehab of the property... owner gets a check deposited and a statement every month... we take the head ache away...

email me at
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Mr Ron Escobar,
Thank you for your reply. My apartment is at 1745 Camino Palmero, 90046. Monthly rental is $1400. What's is your charges for management. Please reply to
Chee Siong Khoo
Flag Tue Jan 29, 2013
You need to contact fast evictions for the problem tenant as most agents will not take on that problem. Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Sounds like you need a lawyer and an agent.

Good luck,

0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer