Marci5126948…, Home Buyer in Trenton, NJ

Need a rental home right away in Lawrenceville New Jersey. I am writing on behalf of my son in law ( a High School Teacher) wife and 4 young children.

Asked by Marci5126948413, Trenton, NJ Thu Oct 4, 2012

$1800 would be the most that they could spend to rent. They have excellent credit and are a good family.
Any feedback or leads would be very appreciated. Thank you, Marci5126948413@gmail.com

Answers

2
Marci,
I suggest that you have your son in law contact a local realtor if he hasnt already. For the most part we all cooperate so we show each others listings. In addition he should check out local papers and craigs list etc in the event there are some unlisted homes. I would however urge you to refrain from getting too involved as the most they can afford is perhaps confidential. In addition if they have an agent already working on their behalf you may be bringing in confusion when it comes to representation. As a parent I can relate to wanting to help. (even if it comes across as perhaps medling).
there are four Lawrenceville rentals on the MLS that have three bedrooms and are priced under $1800...i emailed you the listings!