Rental Basics in 91335>Question Details

Ludivina Sal…, Renter in 91335

My sister and her family will be moving to California early next year and they are looking for a single-family home.Hw can she do it?

Asked by Ludivina Salomon, 91335 Wed Aug 4, 2010

Answers

6
Ludy Ivonina- Ortiz’s answer
Hi Ludivina,
I'll be glad to help you with.Please provide me more info regarding location,# of bedrooms,price range.

Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina
Tarbell,Realtors

Email: Ludy@tarbell.com
Ludivina,

"... moving to California ..." is to broad. If you would, please provide a more specific location or city names. I will be able to assist you then.

Oggi Kashi
Broker Associate - DRE 1844627
Paragon Real Estate Group
Web Reference: http://www.oggikashi.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 6, 2010
Ludivina,

Relocating early next year to CA. Which city, is your sister planning to move to?

I specialize in the entire Santa Clarita Valley, SanFernando Valley, Antelope Valley & West LA areas, I can gladly assist your sister, with the entire process. Provide her with my contact info, so we can talk.

I apprecite the opportunity to earn your business.

Merlin Barrientos
Realtor Associate
9324 Reseda Blvd.
Northridge, CA 91324
cell: 661 713-8780
merlin1@inbox.com
merlin1@kw.com
dre#01761948
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 5, 2010
Margaret is right, that having a Realtor who is very experience with buying a home, relocation, and that specific area is crucial. They can help your sister narrow down their search based on the criteria that is important to them, begin showing them listings, and set up some property tours. I work extensively in Reseda and throughout the Valley with buyers and would be happy to talk to your sister and give her a start on her home search, along with telling her a bit more about LA and answering any of her questions. Feel free to have her contact me at any time!

Richard Schulman
#1 Buyers Agent KW Los Angeles Region
(310) 482-0173
schulmanrd@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 5, 2010
SHE CAN DO IT IF SHE IS ABLE TO FIND A REALISTATE AGENT THEN THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST
Find a realtor that specializes in the town or area you are looking to move too AND relocation! I specialize in relocations in my area and I can tell you it's a whole different ball game than dealing with someone local. Do an internet search for relocation in that city and realtors that specialize in relocation. When you find someone good it will be a simple process. Lots of leg work on the front end and you will be okay. Good Luck!
Web Reference: http://justcallmags.com