pattis, Renter in Colorado Springs, CO

My question is I have 3 dogs and I want to move to Colorado Springs, how hard will it be to find a fenced house to rent?

Asked by pattis, Colorado Springs, CO Sun Jan 20, 2013

Answers

3
Hi There

Finding a fenced property isn't the challenge, but it may be a challenge finding a landlord willing to accept 3 dogs. If you are able to find such a property then it is most likely that you will need to supply a substantial pet deposit in addition to a security deposit. Typical Pet Deposits in the Pikes Peak Region run about $250 per pet.

I hope this info is helpful.
There are fenced rental homes everywhere.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 20, 2013
We love our dogs here in Colorado!
Flag Sun Jan 20, 2013
Pattis,
There are currently 4 rental homes on our MLS that specify they will accept 3 or more dogs.
If you would like a list of these homes, you may email me and I will forward to you.
The rental range is from $1300 to $1700 for these homes. They may or may not meet the rest of your criteria, so it would be best if you take a look at the listings first.
I look forward to helping you find your next home here in Colorado Springs.
Jodi Cubbage
Cherry Creek Properties, LLC

Jodicubbage@aol.com
thank you, I am currently waiting to sell my home here in Maine, as soon as it sells I want to move to Colorado Springs
Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013