Rental Basics in Las Vegas>Question Details

Phillips, Renter in Las Vegas, NV

My husband and I are relocating to LV from DC and need to rent a place sight unseen...

Asked by Phillips, Las Vegas, NV Fri Jun 21, 2013

We are looking for a short term or month to month rental. Because we have a 45lb dog, we are looking for a house - not an apartment. We are having a very hard time finding anyone that will rent to us sight unseen. What is the best way to go about this? We plan on being in Vegas the 2nd week in August and are running out of time to find anything decent...Please help!

Answers

17
Vlad Roces’ answer
I will be able to help you if you don't mind working with a new agent. having said that, what I lack in experience I make up for in hard work. Also as a new agent I spend a lot of time studying the MLS and previewing homes so I am quite aware of what is out there. Please contact me at vladr@realtyonelv.com
I think that is great that you are being so honest with the poster, I was always that way too and I believe that is what made me a successful Agent 16 years later.Good luck with your business.
Flag Tue Jun 25, 2013
Well I have a wonderful house but it is a year lease. He loves pets so he allows them. It is a pool home.
I don't see why that would be a problem . Have you looked on line ? What are your requirements regarding the property . If you are willing to sign a lease and send the proper credentials as well as security deposit and fees , I don't see why there would be an issue . Who is telling you they won't do it ?
Contact Kalani Lewis at 702-769-6391 or KalaniLewis@LVrealestateHELP.com. He specializes in rentals in Las Vegas and I have known him for several years. Or you can fill out the FREE rental search form here and he will receive your inquiry: http://lvrealestatehelp.weebly.com/property-management--rent…

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
O:702-932-8813
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
I have a 1bed/1bath condo for rent: Frick@FrickPhoto.com
Hi I'm Joan with Invitation Homes. We have some of the most beautiful rental properties in the Vegas Valley. Please give me a call at 702-219-9582. We accept pets; however, we only lease for a year or more. We accept renters sight unseen all the time.
I work with investors and many renters. Lots to chose from

I would be happy to assist you

Dawn Houlf
The Force Realty
702-236-6266
I worked with a couple from Florida who had a 102 lb. great dane; it took us six days and 52 homes later to find their ideal home for lease so they could get settled. I will WORK for you ! - call me as soon as possible 1-702-469-6061 or email me direct at rich.hart@cbvegas.com . All the best and just know that is not an impossible task !
call me to discuss your options 702-236-6266
I will be happy to help me if you tell me what area you are interested in and I, in turn, will send you homes for you to peruse.

You also can look on Realtor.com for "Rentals" in Las Vegas.

Please email me bacl at bzisk@aol.com and tell me how much you wish to spend, how many bedrooms, pool or no pool, etc.

My very best. Becky
I work with a lot of people in this situation, you can email me at Rhondasellsvegas@gmail.com
Hi. I do have a dog friendly vacation rental in Summerlin, fully furnished with dishes, linens, etc. available August 1st. You can see all details at http://www.ronniland.com with lots of photos. If this meets your needs and budget, you can contact me at 702 395 7435. It is available for short term and your dog is welcome.

Ronni Land
(702) 395-7435
Look into some of the residence hotels where you can stay 1 week or many months. Very few homeowners want a renter for 1 or 2 months.
As a property manager, I can help you with your search. I just helped 2 families in similar situations.
We would need to email or talk about more specifics on what you are looking for. Area? budget? how many bedrooms? tile? etc.

Then we can email documents and you can overnight payments for deposits and some companies have portals for payment online.

Most management companies will not hold a property for more that 2 weeks. Some will hold up to 30 days. That still gives you time to search for the right property for you. Also, some properties that say that they will take pets, will only allow a certain size or breeds. I can also help you with that.

Let me know if I can help

James Battaglia
Elite Realty
lvhomeproperties.com
702-361-6994
jamesbattaglia@yahoo.com
My wife and I specialize helping people with relocation. We manage over 400 homes so if youll email me your detailed criteria, we'll send you homes that match your needs, then let us know which ones you like and well go check them out for you and report back. Well then help you with application process. We can also advise you about many things you might want or need to know about Vegas, things to do, see, venders, etc. Thanks, Matt and Kim

Prominent Realty
702.501.0973
LasvegasMatt@gmail.com
If you could please get in touch with me I will help you find a place, just need to get a some information from you such as how many bedrooms, what part of the city, etc. Please contact me when you have a chance.
Jay Graski
Aspire Realty Group
702-400-7484 cell
702-202-3131 office
jgraski@aspirelasvegas.com email