denmore560, Home Owner in Philadelphia, PA

Me and My sister owns a rental house. Do I need a rental licenes if I don't want nothing to do with the renting of the house?

Asked by denmore560, Philadelphia, PA Sun Oct 14, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


What you need to do is make an appointment with a Real Estate Broker and go to the office and discuss this in person so whomever you choose to advise you has all the facts. Please speak with a Broker. all me and I'll meet with you and the Broker at my office 215-725-5700 X49

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Office.(215)725-5700 X49
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 15, 2012
Good Morning Den,

Yes , you will need to register with the city.
I think the fee is still $150.

Here is the link to make sure....

All the best, John + Sheri RE/MAX 215-757-2889
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 15, 2012
One of you will need to secure rental license. In order to do so you will need business privelege license. If the property is going to be vacant you will need a special license for that as well and it is quite costly. Hope this helps. Feel free to contact me as we have a full service property management team for any specific questions you may have.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
Yes, the property needs to be licensed as a rental. I have provided a link for the PDF version of the application. If you have any other questions feel free to call me at 267-257-4051

Your Real Estate Professional,

Robert Travers
PA Lic No: RS316370
Oh, by the way I'm never too busy for your referrals!

Keller Williams Main Line Realty
720 W. Lancaster Ave
Bryn Mawr Pa 19010
Mobile: (267)257-4051
Ph: (610)520-6599
Of: (610)520-0100
Fax: (610)520-1835

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer