Rental Basics in 92109>Question Details

John Ledger, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

Management company for weekly vacation condo on mission beach

Asked by John Ledger, San Diego, CA Sun Jan 6, 2013

I'm looking for a company for look after my condo on mission beach.
What I don't want is a company to book the condo, I can handle that.

I would require them to look after housekeeping, check out inspections, maintainance, and be a point of contact should a renter have a problem.
Any idea's??

Answers

7
Mission Sands, San Diego Sunset, Sandy Beach, SDVR, 710BR are a few of the most popular vacation rental companies in Mission Beach. I refer my clients to a few of these management companies, but really depends on type of property, where client is located and how hands on they would like to be. Trevor Pike & Chris Love ColdwellBanker Previews Pacific Beach 619.823.7503. Thanks.
Greetings John,

I would love to meet And preview your great rental. Pacifica Vacation Rentals offers many types of property management. I can be reached at 619-942-2712.

Julianne
If you do an internet search for real estate management company or property management company in San Diego or Mission Beach, San Diego I am sure that you will come up with lots of information.
We are located in PB and can help you out. We don't have in house maintenance so we get multiple bids and look for best price. We can do the booking or you can handle that part and we take care of the day to day upkeep. If interested give us a call at 858-272-9123.
Meridian Property Management Company...

http://www.ampropman.com/

Best of Luck!
Sandy beech rentals Depjine is the owner.
Hi John,
My close friend Susan Holmes runs a property management company. I told her about you and she said she would love to talk to you and explain the rules and tax laws that come with it. Here's her info:

Susan Holmes
619-806-7744
Web Reference: http://www.ValliLopez.com
Her email is Alohaslh@sbcglobal.net
Flag Sun Jan 6, 2013