Rental Basics in 92109>Question Details

John Ledger, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

Management company for weekly vacation condo on mission beach

Asked by John Ledger, San Diego, CA Sat Dec 22, 2012

I'm looking for a company for look after my condo on mission beach.
What I don't want is a company to book the condo, I can handle that.

I would require them to look after housekeeping, check out inspections, maintainance, and be a point of contact should a renter have a problem.
Any idea's??

Answers

5
Seabreeze Vacation Rentals
SBVR.biz
If you do an internet search for real estate management company or property management company in San Diego or Mission Beach, San Diego I am sure that you will come up with lots of information.
I can help: call me at 619-840-9701: I am a realtor - and an owner at Keller Williams, La Jolla. I manage my own vacation rentals and can get you set up on the back end so all you have to do is pay attention to the ever important bookings on the front end...I can take care of the rest...call me at your convenience.
FIT properties.
We handle property management nothing is too small or too large. Check out the website or email/call us for questions.
We also have a great team of licensed handyman that can take care of the little things usually in less than 24 hours.
http://www.fitproperties.com

No long term contract, you may cancel at anytime if you do not like the way we handle your property
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
Hello John,
Please check out our website and let me know if you would like to contract services with us. We are an experienced Property Management Company. Thank You. http://www.cflrealtypm.com