Rental Basics in Queens>Question Details

Jahmal, Home Buyer in South Jamaica, Queens,...

Looking to rent in Queens

Asked by Jahmal, South Jamaica, Queens, NY Sun Feb 13, 2011

I don't think I'm ready to buy a house yet and probably need to rent for a couple of years. I'm currently looking to rent in Queens. Areas I'm interested in are Rosedale,Cambria Heights, St Albans, Queens Village, Laurelton and probably Springfield Gardens. Is it realistic to find a 2br apartment that allows dogs. I have my dog going on 4yrs and no way will I give her up. I'm single but prefer a 2 bedroom away from busy streets and store fronts and no basements. Budget wise I'm looking at $1100 to $1300 including utilities.

I would even do Long Island but not anywhere too far away away from queens. Is it best to contact an agent or look around for myself. Credit is good and income okay at around $64K now but should get an increase end of March.

Answers

6
THE REALTY DEPOT, LLC’s answer
Hello Courtney,
Our office has the biggest rental inventory in Queens. And most of the apartments with NO BROKER FEE options. Please don't hesitate to call us at your convenience. We have now 2brms start from $1325 with NO BROKER FEE and utilities included. I look forward to help you find an apt. Thank you. Gregory Yadgaroff- Realty Depot LLC (347)219-2037
Courtney
There are a few more questions need. Please call Thank you.
Web Reference: http://www.desire2own.com
You can also consider checking out http://www.mlsli.com for available rentals in your areas of interest.
Hello Courtney,

Our office at Exit Kingdom Realty specializes in Queens and has Realtors in the following towns you mentioned and would be glad to help you find your apartment. Please call me or go to our website attExitkingdomrealty.com.

Cordially,
Maria Baltazar
Exit Kingdom Realty
68-56 Groton Street
Forest Hills, NY 11375
(718)268-8868
(917)455-9995
I have several 2 Bedrooms in Queens. Call me right away to find the right place.

Jeffrey J. Estrella
Real Estate Broker
(347) 628-2391
Hi Courtney:
First off, when looking for an apartment with an agent, most of the listings out there now, the tenant pays the commission - which is one month's rent. Your post says "Jamaica". I grew up on 143 Street and Hillside. I can certainly assist you. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009