Rental Basics in 12020>Question Details

Nick, Home Buyer in Ballston Spa, NY

Looking to get an Apartment, just wondering if it's possible, to get a lease with 2 or more people on it?

Asked by Nick, Ballston Spa, NY Thu Aug 4, 2011

Answers

4
Leases will vary from property to property however this should not be a problem. It will more likley be the case that they will require you to name all parties living in the property to be listed on the lease.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 4, 2011
Hi Nick,

Yes, you would put all people responsible for the rent and utilities on the lease. Where are you looking? I have worked with many tenants in their search for a rental and would be happy to send you what's available. Thanks, and good luck!
my email: rachelautumn@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 4, 2011
Yes it is. Depending on the size of the rental, you may be able to get a lease with multiple tenants on it.
Yes you can have more than two people on the lease, but much will depend on the individual landlord's level of comfort and property size in order to maintain a safe environment....