Rental Basics in Miami>Question Details

twestlv, Renter in Miami, FL

Looking for 1/1 within a 30 min commute of downtown Miami. Would like to stay under $1500 p/mo. Move in between 1/15 and 2/1/14

Asked by twestlv, Miami, FL Sun Dec 22, 2013

Answers

8
I have a 1/1 near Brickell-Downtown Area. In your case it would be best to buy than to rent. Have you thought about it? For more information on this unit please call me to 786 426 1192
I can find you many options on some areas around or within the Downtown, but there are certain things that I will need to know in order to narrow the search and help you find exactly what you are looking for. Please send me your contact information so I can contact you and send you the options. You can always feel free to contact me as well.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!!

Kindest regards,
Maria A Ballestrin
Elite Miami Realty, LLC
Tel: 305-283-5912
alejandra@elitemiamirealty.com
I can help you to find the right unit in the best location.
Please call me at 305-519-6816 or send me a text with your email and I will send you the units available.

Adelina Palacios
305-519-6816
DecoNova Intl. Realty
salespalacios@gmail.com
A 30 minute commute to downtown Miami in traffic hours needs to be withing very short distance. Please call my assistant 305-804-7411 in our rental department with more details so that we can further assist you. Thank you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 22, 2013
Good afternoon,

I may have one for you. Please call me or email me at your earliest convenience.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
305-218-2504
AlbertSellsHomes@gmail.com
I will be more than happy to assist you in finding the perfect home. please contact me at your earliest convenience, so that I can gather some additional information necessary in order to better service you.
I look forward to your phone call.
Thanks Gemma Romaguera
I may have one just listed for you, its not on mls yet but check out 18613 nw 68 ave #a. Its 1/1.5 2-story thse style nr Country Club of Miami. Gated community, pool, gym and tennis courts $950/mo 1st month rent + 2 mos refundable security deposit to move in and condo assoc approval required prior any interest contact me stevecepstein@gmail.com or cell/txt 3055465132

I be delighted to assist you.

I would need to know the following:

1- Any areas in mind?

2- Any pets? If yes, how big?

3- Any characteristics you are looking for in a rental?

Feel free to reach out me with your questions or comments.

Pablo Torres, MBA
AF Realty, LLC
786-205-6988
pabtorres@aol.com
http://www.miamibuyproperties.com