Helloyjjoo, Home Buyer in

Looking for some rental near Northside. Anyone can help?

Asked by Helloyjjoo, Mon May 7, 2012

Desirable Rent :min $700 ~ max$1100 /month
Desirable Plan: Studio or 1bedroom
Lease period: Sep.2012~ June.2012
- Location should be nearby the watertowerplace or NW downtown campus or around Chicago CTA redline.
- it will be great if it can comes with furnished. (~then max $1200/month)
- Wish the amenity has a fitness room and 24hr attendents at the front desk.

Email me please: helloyjjoo(at)gmail.com

Answers

5
A 9 month lease may be difficult to secure, but it is not impossible since you will be ending your lease in the middle of the busy rental season.

Here are a few units near the Division red line stop - http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com/Search/53185

If you would like to schedule a time to see any of these units, please get in touch with me directly - sarahz@innovativepropertyconsultants.com
Hi, I believe I may have what you are looking for. I have two buildings in the Rogers Park area that are hardwood floor, and include refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washing maching, dryer, central heat and some units have a balcony. Please call me at 708-310-9031 asap. Thanks
It may be tough in that price range and for under a year time period. If your looking to rent, get a good leasing agent to help you out.
You cannot get a rental in that are under 1200/mo and september is to early for anyone to commit you if you did find something. You will need to be farther away from that area, but near one of the El lines.I can show you where your optioons are if interested.
It may be a bit to early for a 9/1 start date but there are a handful of rentals that meet your criteria.

Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance:

Bill J Deligiannis
Charles Rutenberg Realty
630-788-5288