Colin Kirkley, Renter in Monmouth Junction, NJ

Looking for rental in the area. Help!

Asked by Colin Kirkley, Monmouth Junction, NJ Wed Jun 20, 2012

My wife and I are looking for a 3BR apartment / townhome / standalone unit. Two small children one on the way means a 2BR cant cut it anymore.

Currently pay about 1250 a month where we are now - our lease ends at the of of June, but we opted to pay the deposit and live month to month as we search for a place. My upper limit would be about 1600 dollars. As I look through these listings it seems clear to me that I will have to move from this area (Monmouth Junction) in order to find what I'm looking for. I'd love to stay, but willing to make the move in order to keep my savings goals intact. If any realtors out there have a bead on some respectable looking places that fit the bill, please feel free to shoot me an Email with some links.

Colin Kirkley
cpkirkley@gmail.com

Furthermore, I understand this is the "moving season", would I be better served to just wait until september or october to try to find a place? Are the prices really that much more advantageous?

Answers

2
Hi Colin,

Will be more than happy to assist you. There is Currently 1 home for rent in Monmouth Junction under $1,600 (The Rent is $1,300/Month). It is a 3 bedrm, Big lot size,over an acre. You can contact me at my Cell# 732-277-9321 for further details.

Vishal.
Hi Colin. My name is Dunayer and I am with Orange Key Realty in Monmouth Jct. Let me take a look around and see what I can find. I don't know of any
Id appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks!

Am I completely unrealistic in hoping that I can find something in this price range? Im not trying to be disrespectful to the value of anyone's homes/properties - I'm just not interested in delaying my home purchasing schedule by paying 750 more dollars in order to get 250 more sq ft of space. However, needs of the family come first, I guess I'd bite the bullet if necessary.
Flag Thu Jun 21, 2012