Rental Basics in Bethesda>Question Details

Maria, Other/Just Looking in Outside U.S.

Looking for an apartment/townhouse to rent (3 Beds, 2 Baths, max 3200 USD) green & safe area,within B-CCHS boundaries. Many Thanks.

Asked by Maria, Outside U.S. Sun Jun 17, 2012

Answers

4
Hi Maria,

Yes, I know one house very close to Metro and BCC HS, and will fit into your budget. Please email me at icapprojects@gmail.com, and mention the following: (a) how long do you plan to rent, (b) number of people to live, (c) no. of pets, if any. Thanks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Hello , I have lived in that area for years and know the boundaries and properties that will suit your needs. Please call me.
Vanda Greenwood
203-321-8320
Thanks a lot for answering, please email me if you can, I'll appreciate your help, have a good day! Maria
Flag Mon Jun 25, 2012
Get up to $1000 toward your moving Expense.This is a Limited time offer.Get the details Free.

You can search for Free, save your favorites ,share them and sign up for emails and Set rules to

get daily update for the New homes coming on Market for Area of your interest, You can set the

Search Criteria such as Zip Codes, School District, City and more.It is a no obligation Service.

http://dcmetro-homemarket.com/free-rental-search/
Can you please send me your email so I can send you some listings. My contact info is:

Shiva.Zargham@cbmove.com or you can call me on my cell 240-893-4195.

Thank you.

Shiva Zargham
7272 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814