Lilcindarell…, Renter in

Looking for a agent/landlord works with section 8 need a 3bd with 1.5 (prefer 2 full) in a kid friendly w/ Great Schools& good area no crime/drug

Asked by, Mon Apr 8, 2013


Help the community by answering this question:


Hey there-

I would recommend working with a local agent:

Ali, Community Manager
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 16, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer