Rental Basics in 33178>Question Details

fernandezmic…, Renter in Miami Springs, FL

Is there anyone that can assist me with finding an apartment even with bad credit.?

Asked by fernandezmichael1026, Miami Springs, FL Sun Dec 30, 2012

My life's been afftected by the economy and I need to down size my living to get back on the right track. I've been renting in an upscale community for the last six years and have been an excellent renter..but now i really need to down size.. and get my life in order.. what problems will I face and are there relators to help in this type of situation? Hoping its not so bleak.

Answers

8
Mark Pinilla’s answer
The job of a Realtor is also to make their client shine. We can either talk about the glass half full or the glass half empty.

Let't try and find something that makes sense and work with the owner with either additional monies or show the home owner that your credit is bad for a specific reason that does not continue.

If we allow the home owner to see the whole picture, the just might like you that much more.

Good luck and if you need help you know who to contact.

If bad credit were an issue, then 50% of Miami Dade residents would be homeless....... There's a solution for everything !

Jose
http://www.MiamiApartmentsAndHomes.com
Not every home owner requires the review of your credit report. Some of us can understand that credit scores were damaged during this rough period of our economy.
I can assist you.
Call me at 786-7128080
Michael,
Con mucho gusto puedo ayudarlo a conseguir una propiedad para la renta.
Con respecto al mal credito, al tener un trabajo estable y podamos verificar ingresos se puede conseguir propiedades.
Gracias
Nikiana Arenas
786-2554432
ngarenas@miami-partners.com
Credit is not the main issue when renting. Find the area and look for a good Rental agent he will help you. if you are looking in Doral we are the team that can help you.
Give us a call 305-300-0008 Delta Realty Services
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Thank you. Will have my girlfirend give you a call as we are looking to move in June to a less expensive place.. to get back on track. Thank you for your assistance.
Flag Mon Dec 31, 2012
Hi Michael.
Today almost people have a regular to bad credit.
Please call me.
Monica Scobino
Keller Williams Relty Premier
cell: 786-7128080
email: ceo@realestatetomove.com
Hi Michael.
Please call me.
Monica Scobino
Keller Williams Relty Premier
cell: 786-7128080
email: ceo@realestatetomove.com