Rental Basics in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Vilay, Renter in Santa Rosa, CA

Is there an agent out there that helps people find rentals? I am willing to pay. We are just so busy with our business that searching is impossible.

Asked by Vilay, Santa Rosa, CA Fri Aug 31, 2012

Answers

3
Dear Vilay, maybe now is the time to think about buying! The rental market is getting expensive right now and if you have any credit, this is the time to come onboard to becoming a home owner. Give me a call and let's go "window shopping" Terry Bell, CPS RE Santa Rosa, CA 707-292-5712
Vilay,

Call directly to property management companies and they may know of upcoming rentals that will fit your needs. Try Jim Deis at 827-3701. I have the contact information for several more at my office and will try to get that to you later in the day.

Izetta Feeny, Keller Williams Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012
Vilay,

There are plenty of agents who are willing to be your tenant representative for a 1 month procurement fee. Just call around any local Realtor office.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com