Rental Basics in 14223>Question Details

Flhelper, Renter in 14223

Is there a " lease extension" form that is legally required in zip 14223 (Tonawanda, NY area)? Where can I obtain one? I'm out of

Asked by Flhelper, 14223 Fri Feb 10, 2012

state. I can download a generic form from the web but do not know if it will be acceptable in NY.

Help the community by answering this question:


No. You must deal with your landlord or rental agent. Some landlords just prefer to do it on a verbal agreement, others have a written form. Whomever you pay the rent to is the one you should ask.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 14, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer