Rental Basics in Wauwatosa>Question Details

Amy Balza, Home Owner in Wauwatosa, WI

Is there a market for 4 bedroom single family homes in Wauwatosa, WI? Thinking about renting the house.

Asked by Amy Balza, Wauwatosa, WI Thu Jul 5, 2012

Answers

4
Hi Amy,

I'm currently looking for a single home to rent in the Tosa school district. My work is transferring me up to Milwaukee next month so I'm looking to move middle of July. If you are seriously interested in renting out your home please contact me so we can talk. I'm married with 2 year old twins. No pets, no smoking. I would love to find out more information.

Thanks!
Liz Sinard

lizsinard@gmail.com
847-902-1670
Hi Amy,

There is a market for 4 bedroom houses in Wauwatosa. It just depends upon your list price & location. Feel free to contact me for a market analysis to help you determine your list price. Renting is usually harder because you'll probably need a lot of money to pay your mortgage & taxes. Most buyers will buy a house vs. the cost it would be to rent one in a nice area.

Mary Skanavis
Homeowners Concept
#414-257-4699
Fax 414-475-5609
marys@homeownersmke.com
There is always a market for any home. It may not be what you would like to get for it but someone will be willing to buy your home, especially in a market as desirable as Wauwatosa. Renting single family homes rarely makes sense, since they typically do not generate the rent needed for the value of the property. Also, a home's value will typically decrease once a tenants move in, since they usually do not keep it as nice. If you want to become a landlord, it's better to purchase a 2 family or larger. You may want to meet with a couple agents to see what your home will sell for and what you could get for rent.
Amy,

Depending on where your 4 bedroom is located I may have buyers interested in purchasing if you are also considering selling. My buyers need at least 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and prefer the Tosa East school district.

Please feel free to contact me anytime if your home matches what my buyers are seeking.

Troy Miller, ABR, RNG
TOTAL Realty LLC
414-333-3723
414-751-5110 (fax)
troymiller@totalrealty.com
http://www.totalrealty.com