Rental Basics in Warren>Question Details

Moe, Other/Just Looking in Bristol County, RI

Is the home at 252 water st warren ri is sold & do they rent apartments?

Asked by Moe, Bristol County, RI Wed Sep 22, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


You should check the city/county tax assessor records for the property owner and contact them.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 28, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer