Rental Basics in Stonington>Question Details

Kitkat, Home Owner in Stonington, CT

I want to rent my house out but want to go through an agent for the tenant application, screening, & leasing process....where do I start??

Asked by Kitkat, Stonington, CT Thu Mar 1, 2012

Answers

5
Cynthia (Cindy) Sojka’s answer
I am desperately looking for a RTO situation with the promise to pay it off within a year!! We need a 3+ BR, 11/2+ Bathroom with a yard. If you or ANYONE has this option PLEASE email me: cynthiasojka@hotmail.com

I would be glad to help you with your rental and or property management needs at a very fair price. Please contact us at

John Atkinson
Reliable Property Management
45 Bank St
New London, CT 06320
860-437-7927 x10
860-912-6090
Hello Kitkat

I live and work for Prudential in Stonington and would be happy to assist you with marketing and finding you a suitable tenant for your home. Please feel free to contact me.

Morag Morse
860-460-5270
MoragMorse@Prudentialct.com
I would recommend you start by interviewing agents. Anyone can give you an estimated rental amount on your home but have a good working relationship with someone you trust is key. You want that agent to be able to get background, credit and evictiion history. I would be more than happy to help you with this. My cell phone is 860-966-0702.

Thank you
Vicki
Call a local real estate office and ask to speak with an agent that handles rentals in the area. The agent can guide you through the entire process. If you don't already have an agent, feel free to call (860) 621-8378 and you will be put in touch with an agent from our local office.

Dan Ross
Century21 AllPoints Realty