Rental Basics in 83705>Question Details

Kayla Curtiss, Renter in Boise, ID

I need to find a cheap place to live by Oct 1st and i have no idea what to do

Asked by Kayla Curtiss, Boise, ID Mon Sep 16, 2013

so I am a single mother who has horrible credit (mainly medical bills) and also have no one who could co-sign for me.

Answers

3
How cheap? what area? for how long?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
I'm looking for a 2 bedroom, in the Boise/Nampa area, kinda around the 500$ area, for as long as the lease is that I sign.
Flag Mon Sep 16, 2013
Hi Kayla, What type of home are you looking for? Size, Location, Price Range etc?

Sometimes managers will look past poor credit (as long as it's due mainly to medical and no landlord/utility collections) with an additional deposit. I don't currently have anything available to move into by Oct 1st with the exception of a home for $1495, but depending on what you're looking for I could suggest a few places to call. Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to shoot me an email! leasing@capitalgroupco.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
Try calling Cobblestone Property Management, Park Place and First Rate Property Management. They may have just what you're looking for. Otherwise, there are a few apartment complexes in Boise (Woodbridge & Oak Park Village) and in Nampa (Galway Apts) That should have the size & price, and I believe most will be able to work with credit. You may want to check out these websites as well: http://www.forrent.com & http://www.apartmentguide.com.

Hope this helps!!
Flag Tue Sep 17, 2013
Flag Mon Sep 16, 2013
Kayla,
Give me a call at 208-861-1231 and I can refer you to some websites to check as well as some property managers.
Rudy Weisshaupt
rwhessre@gmail.com