Rental Basics in 85382>Question Details

Rickarra, Home Buyer in Peoria, AZ

I need help finding an affordable 2 bedroom apartment in Peoria (85382), AZ

Asked by Rickarra, Peoria, AZ Wed Jul 11, 2012

Answers

4
I specialize in the area, it would be my pleasure to assist you in finding just the right property! Please feel free to call me so that we may get together and go over your options!

623-707-9990
Hi, I would like to earn your trust and have you hire me to be your realtor. Please call me at 602-989-8990 or email me at info@TheRealtorInArizona.com so we can talk further about what you are looking for. You can also search the MLS just like I do from my website. See below. Thank you!

Paulette Davis, Associated Broker
Realty ONE Group
602-989-8990
I would be happy to help you! What is the price range and general area that you are looking in? I can email a list of homes right over to you!
If you are looking for an apartment vs. a rental home or condo, your best option will be to review apartment rental sites such as apartments.com and forrent.com and rentals.com. A quick Google of 'apartments in Peoria or Phoenix' will also result in a number of useful websites. Of course, the Arizona Republic newspaper is also a good resource either print version or online at azcentral.com.

If you are looking to rent a condo, townhouse or home, please let me know and I can provide you with further assistance on those property types.

Thank you.
Stacie Durnford
Owner/Broker
UrbBurb, LLC
http://www.urbburb.com