Ashish Gupta, Renter in New Jersey

I'm relocating from NYC to Phily for work. Pls suggest rental option for a 3 bed condo or townhouse in suburb that has g8 schools , rent ~2K

Asked by Ashish Gupta, New Jersey Mon Jul 25, 2011

Answers

5
Ashish,

What area will you be working in? There are a lot of options out there, depending on what you need/want to be close to. I would be happy to share some of my experience as you decide on your next home.

Best of luck,
Hilary
If you are looking to buy now Ashish, please contact me and I'd be glad to help you set down permanent roots in this area, I work the Philadelphia suburban area, and I'd be glad to help you and your family! My number is: 610.451.0510, email: klomonaco@kw.com; I am with Keller Williams Realty Group, Limerick, PA Thanks!!
Ashish

Consider Bucks County. In particular the Yardley/Newtown area. This includes both Pennsbury and Council Rock School Districts. Check out schoolmatters.com for comparison reviews. These communities are close to I95 and SEPTA commuter rail service for an easy commute into the city. Also close to the NJT rail center in Trenton for access to NYC.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.

Fran and Mark Redding
Prudential Fox & Roach, Realtors
1010 stonyhill Road
Yardley, PA 19067
215-321-3307 Direct
215-208-7169 Cell
http://www.franandmark.com
Web Reference: http://www.franandmark.com
I like Cheltenham, but I also like the Main Line are of Philly. The towns of Ardmore, Wynnewood, etc are in the Lower Merion School DIstrict. Also look into the Radnor School District (Paoli, Radnor, etc). Both are excellent school districts.
try cheltenham area about 20 mins outside philly,then about 10 mins away from there is abington which is montgomery county, it was list the best place to live in pa and has a great school district.