Rental Basics in Charlotte>Question Details

Danielle, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

I'm moving to Charlotte, NC and would to know if its possible to rent a 3 bedroom for 500.00

Asked by Danielle, Charlotte, NC Tue Apr 17, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Danielle - your best bet is to call one of the larger property management firms, such as TR Lawing or Brown & Glenn and ask for their help. They lease rentals in all price ranges. Finding a 3 Bedroom for $500 will not be easy, so let them do the legwork for you. If they don't have anything, ask for them to give you further referrals of property managers who might have just what y ou are looking for. Wishing you the best, KathleenTurner, Broker, Keller Williams Realty
Thanks !!
Flag Wed Apr 18, 2012
Danielle,

you can find one....it may not be as easy as you would hope; but they are out there.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
http://www.davedicecco.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
Wow what a good question. I believe I have the best answer for you with 2 simple steps below!

1. Please call 704-394-6609 and/or
2. Click http://www.dreamhomesatdreamprices.com

Call me at the number above and/or enjoy your FREE AND COMPLETE HOME SEARCH with the link above.

Now you have NO excuse to get the home of your dreams with a rock bottom interest rate.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
Call us to buy and we will find the best program for you. Such as the good neighboor or other low down payment programs.
Since this question thing works so well I thought I would ask another LOL !!. I'm moving to Charlotte and looking to rent, but I have a buyers question. When I get to Charlotte I will be a Teacher. I read somewhere on the internet that Charlotte has a good neighbor program that pays 50% of the cost of the home. Does anyone know if this is true and how I can enroll in the program.??