Rental Basics in 94903>Question Details

Denise Prince, Real Estate Pro in San Rafael, CA

I am looking to rent my home in Terra Linda. How do I advertise on Trulia?

Asked by Denise Prince, San Rafael, CA Tue Jan 29, 2013

Answers

8
Ashley’s answer
It's very easy. You can click list a property and it should show you step by step how to do it. Or if you would like someone to walk you through it, click the feedback button then Support.

Cheers!
Is this listing still available? And if so what is the rental price? I am in the market for a rental in that area.
thanks,
Kathleen, thank you I really do appreciate it!
Denise - just checked and saw it on craigslist, looks very nice. Ill pass it on. cheers kathleen
I believe to "list" your home for rent on Trulia you need to have it listed in the Multiple Listing Service. As a Realtor, I belong our local MLS Board (as do Liz McCarthy and Michelle below). Trulia pulls the data from there. Realtors do lease homes on behalf of home owners but it costs a fee, not much but a bit. Craigslist ...you will have your phone ringing off the hook. I may have a renter, may I ask what street? And size? Im a local agent and live in the neighborhood behind Scottys market.
Liz, I will e-mail you the listing. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help! Denise
And yes, I did post on Craigslist. I was just trying to cover all my bases. The home is an 3bed/ 2 bath
updated Eichler with a pool and beautiful gardens. It's very clean and nice. New floors and new roof.
Ready now!
I agree with Liz. Craigslist is your best bet as everyone searches there for homes.

Or go to top bar on right on Trulia where it says rent and pull down menu to post free list a property on here and follow instructions.

Can you give me rental amount and how man bedrooms and baths? I have 2 couples looking here.
Thank you. Michelle
I'd suggest Craigs List. That's the BEST place to find renters, and it's free! ALso, i run http://www.MarinwoodMoms.com if you'd like me to post your house there I'd be more than happy to. It's for moms who live in Dixie School District (not just Marinwood).

Liz McCarthy
Real Estate Broker
Liz@BayAreaRealEstateSales.com

Just send me an email with the details and your contact info and I'll forward both to the 400 moms who belong.