Bet_don, Other/Just Looking in Fort Collins, CO

I am looking for recommendations for property management firms in Fort Collins, Co.

Asked by Bet_don, Fort Collins, CO Sun Mar 14, 2010

I would like to interview several property management firms with extensive experience in managing residential properties in and around the Fort Collins, Co area.

Answers

5
We are a professional, established multifamily company that can handle your 1 - 1000 units (or even more). We have excellent leasing agents, managers and maintenance personnel that can generate profits at reasonable rates. Please contact me with your property unit size and contact info so we can send you more details about our company and services.

wooofpak22(at)bellsouth.net

Thank you and we look forward to talking to you.
My name is Lori Jarrett and I am Broker/Owner of Take Me Home Real Estate here in Northern Colorado. I would be happy to interview with you regarding management of your property in Fort Collins. Feel free to visit my website for more information on our management program. All the best!

Lori Jarrett
Take Me Home Real Estate
970-378-2615
Consider Matt @ 1st American Properties. You can reach him at 970-631-0564 - website: http://www.1aprop.com and Property Management specific page at: http://www.1aprop.com/listings/Rentals.htm. I am his wife and run the residential sales portion of our company - he, the rentals. He offers both full service and also can just assist you in finding a renter for you (finders fee) all of that information is on our website. If you need references, let him OR me know and I can forward.
Try Turbo Properties, 970-310-5581. Great personal service, very honest & professional, small company with a good work ethic.
We have a tenant finding service. We charge 1/2 of one months rent to advertise, take all the calls, show the rental. Once we have a tenant we pass on their information for you to decide. We charge $100.00 more if you want us to do the lease. This saves you the monthly management fee. We do not collect rents but you can set up direct deposit with the tenant or have the rents mailed, whatever works best for you. Let us know if you want more information.
Dynamic Real Estate
Brad or Shawna Lowell
Office: 970-226-4433