Rental Basics in San Antonio>Question Details

Tamara Trejo, Home Buyer in San Antonio Road, Au...

I am looking for a home to rent. I have never rented a single family home before, only apartments. I am not sure where to start. Any suggestions?

Asked by Tamara Trejo, San Antonio Road, Austin, TX Thu May 3, 2012

Me and my husband are ready for a single family home. We have lived in San Antonio for about 2 1/2 years and we have two little boys. We are needing a 3 br house with a nice yard. I am not quite sure where to start when looking for a home for rent.

Answers

5
Tamara,

I am an expert with rentals and after you start renting I stick with you to make sure when you are ready to buy I can assist you in the process.

There hasn't been a better time to buy than right now. Interest rates are sooo low in the 3.75% and with that sometimes it is cheaper to buy than rent, but only you know if you are ready to take that step.

Contact me and I will love to assist you in the rental process and/or purchase process.

Just FYI you do not pay me for my services, the one that pays the REALTOR is the landlord or the seller. Many tenants and buyers do not know that and I always like to let them know ahead of time.

If you or your husband are military, there are excellent programs out there for you, just FYI.

Ana L Ojeda
KELLER WILLIAMS
210-861-6381
http://www.anaojeda.com
Hi Tamara! Just as Jason has pointed out there are not too many agents that assist renters, but I do. All I need from you is the area you would like to live in and the amount you would like to pay. Feel free to email/tex/call at anytime.
Contact me and we can discuss your needs and locations.
Thom Perdue
Texas Broker
210-490-9570
I can help you to find a house for you to rent, or to buy, just let me know.
Jose L. Novelo
http://www.JoseSellsSanAntonio.com
There are not many agents out there that handle Rentals... And I just can't help myself... but if you have a good rental history and are ready for a home... There really has not been a better time to look at buying a home.

Fact is... if you compare homes of like kind and quality... It is ALWAYS less expensive to own than it is to rent. There are tons of down payment assistance programs, credit clean assistance if needed, and here's the truth.

Interest rates are at 3.75% as of today. That is lower than they have ever been in the history of American Mortgage! Prices are down across the board, and sellers are willing to wheel and deal.

This is likely the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes... and mark my words.. there will be a ton of people saying "I wish I had" in a very short time...

But.. if you just have to rent... I would call Keller Williams I-10 and ask for an agent that handles rentals... (210) 696-9996

If you would like to explore the option to buy a home... give me a call.. I'll walk you through it... It is a lot easier than you think!

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
.
http://www.SAHomeExpert.com