Rental Basics in Mesa>Question Details

Chris Stegma…,  in Overland Park, KS

How do I rent my condo in Mesa without using a management company? Need a local contact.

Asked by Chris Stegmann, Overland Park, KS Wed Jan 16, 2013

Answers

10
You van try http://www.vrbo.com. I've had great success with them
Many property managers & Realtor's like myself are willing to list your home for rent and help you screen a potential tenant for a reasonable fee. I often list owner managed properties in MLS. From the MLS, your rental listing would be featured on my website which syndicates to 15 or so other rental/real estate websites, such as Trulia. I also feature the property on Craigslist and offer the convenience of applying through an online application where a potential tenant can pay for their application fees. I screen tenants and assist in writing your rental contract and conduct move-ins as well. My fee for service is always paid from your collected rent and deposits when a suitable tenant is found. If you would like to discuss it further, please fee free to contact me.

Renee Anderson
ProManage Realty
602-791-8786
TheAndersonTeamAZ@gmail.com

Renee Anderson
ProManage Realty
602-791-8786
TheAndersonTeamAZ@gmail.com
Chris,

In Arizona, you need to hold a real estate license or have an interest on the property (ownership) in order to be allowed to manage it. Unlicensed people and non-owners cannot manage the property for you.

Having said that, there are quite a few colleagues that work in the area and should be able to help you. One word of caution - it is usually more expensive to hire an individual agent than a management company for investors with fewer properties. Management companies are typically better equipped to handle multiple investors with 1 or 2 properties. Having said that, you usually will get a better service from an individual agent.

Jose Dias, REALTOR | (623) 418-5700 | Jose@MyFirstHouseAZ.com | http://www.MyFirstHouseAZ.com
Are you looking to hire an agent just to rent the home? If that is the case, I would certainly be happy to help you. I have extensive experience in advertising rental homes and have a marketing program for vacant rental homes that is second to none. Additionally, I have extensive recommendations on my Trulia profile that you can see my clicking on my photo to the right. How soon are you looking to start the advertising campaign and how soon will the house be available to show? I would be able to design the campaign, send you proof of all the ads that I have placed within 48 hours, show the home, accept an application, process the application and present you with a fully screened applicant, have your approval on and draft the lease, move the tenant in, and provide you a cashier's check from the tenant upon move in.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Hi can you email me please at fatoon1@yahoo.com
Flag Sun Oct 6, 2013
Hi Chris, If you want to advertise from afar, I'd recommend Craigslist or Backpage.com. As others wrote, if you want someone to market and show it, you could list it with a Realtor (like me). You can negociate a one-time fee for the services, we determine together, that you need.
Lisa Knowles
Mesa, AZ
West USA Realty Revelation
C 480-540-4402
Lisa@Kiener-Knowles.com
Good Morning Chris,

My company does property management or just listing to rent. If you would like to contact me please do so and I can send you information on both.

Always,
Brenda Sanford
Sun Canyon Realty
480-215-9863
brenda-sanford@hotmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/MesaAzRealEstate
If you live out of state, its much easier on an owner to have a property managment company take care of an investment property here in Arizona. If you would rather take care of it on your own but just need someone to secure the tenant, then we can do an MLS listing, run the credit/background check for the application submitted and then write the lease and collect the security deposit and first months rent. We then turn all the funds over to you and at that point you take care of the tenants/rents. Please give me a call and I can email you our complete list of services available and their costs.
Cheryl Maichl
Sun Canyon Realty & Property Management
602-524-8788
Chris,
I list properties for rent, find a tenant and write the lease for landlords who would prefer to do the property management themselves.
Please call me at 480-966-9353.

Steffy Hristova, MBA, SFR, Realtor®
HomeSmart
Tel: (480) 966-9353 Fax: (602) 507-3703
3131 E. Camelback Rd. #125
Phoenix AZ 85016
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com
Chris

We handle property management and rentals. Some choose to have us rent them and not manage, your choice. We can still assist with renting, screening etc.