Rental Basics in 79936>Question Details

jt2006, Renter in 79935

How can I find out where does my former landlady live? she moved and doesn't answer the phone. Who can help to find a person?

Asked by jt2006, 79935 Thu Mar 27, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


People sometimes hire a private investigator when they are trying to locate someone.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 27, 2014
Is there any state/county agency that I can pay a fee and get her current address? We have a case against her in Small Claim Court and we don't know which Judge of peace to addrss
Flag Thu Mar 27, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer