Terry, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

How can I contact agents to see the property on 373 N. Plymouth Blvd in LA?

Asked by Terry, Los Angeles, CA Mon Mar 19, 2012

Answers

7
Jayne Clement’s answer
As you've already learned...there is no 373 N. Plymouth listed on the MLS (nor in Public Records), so probably a typo. Hit me back and let me know the correct address, and I'll be happy to set up an appointment to show it to you.

I would suggest that we see 2-3 during the same showing tour...to give you a better idea of what is on the market in your price range. Let me know your search criteria and I'll pull listings that fit your "wants and needs" in your target area. Also, let me know if you need a couple lender referrals to get pre-approved.

BTW, you definitely do not want to reach out to the listing agent to buy your home. A Buyer needs their own representation. Remember...every word that you say to the listing agent will be passed on to the Seller...because the Listing Agent's primary responsibility is to the Seller...as per the contract signed with the Seller. Get your own agent, who is in your corner, not sharing all of your buying/offer strategies with the Seller.

Best of luck with your search!

Jayne Clement
Realtor, Keller Williams Realty
Cell) 213/309-5005
You need to have an agent on your side to contact the agent.

Tammy Behnam
310-266-1102
http://www.tammybehnam.com
Hi Terry;
There is no address listed in Los Angeles for 373 N. Plymouth Blvd. in the county tax rolls. Are you sure that's the correct #?
Debbie Bremner
By the way, are you sure you don't mean 403 N. Plymouth? For $799? The address you posted is not in the MLS as an active listing. I wold be glad to check further if you have your eye on that one.
A Power Brokers International Real Estate Partnership
Jordan M. Miller 310.902.6337 DRE#01444541
Where did you see this listing and what is the price? May be a pre-foreclosure notice not an active listing for sale?
I'm not showing anything under that address when I do a search on it for you - do you mind if I ask if you're sure that's the correct address?
Call me, I'd be happy to show it to you anytime.

Copyright 2009 © Power Brokers International Inc., California Department of Real Estate, License #01520327. All rights reserved.
Are you sure you are not referring to 403 N. Plymouth? Price $799,99 The address you posted is not in active staus in the MLS. I would be happy to look for you.
Flag Mon Mar 19, 2012