Rental Basics in 33141>Question Details

Maria Munoz, Renter in Miami Beach, FL

Hi i'm looking for 2/2 apt in miami beach no more than 1300/month Please help!!!

Asked by Maria Munoz, Miami Beach, FL Sat Apr 27, 2013

Busco apartamento 2/2 en miami beach no mas de 1300 mensual porfavor ayuda!!

Answers

7
David’s answer
Hola Maria,

Me gustaria poder ayudar la. Si quieres me puedes llamar y te puedo comensar mandar apartamentos en Miami Beach.

Chao!

David Regalado, PA
Riverview Realty
2715 E. Oakland Park Blvd #101
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
Fax: 954-565-5167
E-mail:david@riverviewsells.com

"Finding your perfect home"
Maria,

Tuvistes alguna suerte en su busca de apto?

Javier Olmedo, Realtor
Hi Hope your doing well! Take a look on my new website as it has up to date re sales as well as all the new developments in Miami. The site is http://vwww.exquisitemiamiproperties.com

Let me know what I can do to help you.

William Henderson
Dear Maria,

Please contact me directly and I will gladly assist you.
My email is meg@viviendarealty.com
Call me at 786-319-6833 Martha
hallo martha me my husband and my 3years old boy move from africa to miami soon to reant 2 badroom and 1bath , how mush cost us . tanks for you help
Flag Sat May 17, 2014
Hi Maria

The best way for you to find available properties is to search on my website at http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez

At the top of the page is a Red search bar where you can enter the zip code (33141 for South Beach / 33140 for Mid Beach / 33139 North Beach) and the price range you are looking for. Then click search. This will display all the properties that fit your criteria.

In addition, you can use my site’s Local Information search to compare market trends. Click on the tab that says Local Information then enter the location. There you will find statistics and data on demographics, the economy, schools, environment, quality of life, etc.

Contact me (by phone or email) with any questions that you may have and I will gladly assist you. I look forward to hearing from you and look forward to helping you find the perfect home.

Professionally yours,
Jose Gomez
Ok great,

Give me a call ASAP at 786-863-3071 so I can better assits you. Once again my David Beliard.