Rental Basics in Fort Worth>Question Details

Dee, Other/Just Looking in Fort Worth, TX

Hi, I am planning to relocate to the Fort Worth area in the fall, but have some questions regarding rental property qualifications.

Asked by Dee, Fort Worth, TX Wed Mar 16, 2011

Answers

3
" MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

Contact me for more information let me walk you through this process and make your relocation as pain free as possible.

Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157
The procedures are similar to most other parts of the country. You need to know that if you intend on renting a house, you'll typically see either owners renting directly to tenants or through a Realtor. The first way, you deal with the landlord directly. The other way, you have an agent that is looking out for you. They typically get paid by the landlord one the contact is executed and you have paid all required money to move in. If you have a specific concern, please contact me or update your posting. Good luck!

Tony Perez
Hello Dee,

COngratulations on your move to Fort Worth! It's a great place to live and the rental process is pretty easy.
There is typically a fee charged ($50 per person average). You will be asked to fill out an application. The
listing agent/property manager runs a credit report and background check. The owner/landlord has decision making power. So you may find some flexibility if you need it. Hope that helps. There are many other details if you have further questions. Please feel free to ask me.
Regards, Mary Margaret Davis