Rental Basics in 33993>Question Details

WHITEOWL56, Renter in Cape Coral, FL

HOW MUCH DOWN DO I NEED FOR THAT POOL HOME AND HOW MUCH ARE PAYMENTS ALSO LOOKING FOR LIKE 3 YEARS SO WE CAN WORK ON ARE CREDIT IS THAT OK?

Asked by WHITEOWL56, Cape Coral, FL Fri May 4, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Whiteowl, I believer you were looking at the pool home that I have listed in NW Cape Coral. You would only need around $11,000 down and the 3 year period will be no problem. Please give me a call when you get a chance, 239-246-3004 or shoot me an email: jrmartin.mig@gmail.com. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

John
You will need to provide the property address you are asking about so someone here can give you an answer to you question.

Feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance.
Hello ~ You probably thought that you were e-mailing the Agent handling the house you're asking about, you weren't. This is a "general questions" portal on Trulia. Sometimes it does get confusing!

If you e-mail me throught "contact me" I will get the address and get you to the correct person.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Please contact Kim Martini of Cape Coral Mortgage 540-5555 to see if she can get you qualified for a mortgage before looking for a house. You are putting the cart before the horse.
If you are looking for seller financing, be prepared to put a large down payment up, pay higher than average interest, and pay list price or more.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Are you wanting to buy or rent? Yes there are a few pool homes with seller financing. Some will want 10 to 20 percent down and do attach a 3 to 5 year balloon payment terms to the contract. Which home are you referring to?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
I'm not sure which house you are asking about. But if you need financing questions answered, you will need to talk to a lender to get approved for a loan before you can start looking for a home.
Janie Nelson