Rental Basics in Merced>Question Details

Tim, Home Buyer in Merced, CA

For rental property in merced, where is a good location?

Asked by Tim, Merced, CA Sat May 16, 2009

try to buy a reantal in merced

Don't you dare buying any where close to our home. We do not want rental properties in our neighborhood. Having that said, please consider South Merced or Snelling instead.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 18, 2009
I'm a renter(same property for 8 years) and cannot stand renters!!! haha! I am hoping to buy the house I am renting. It is in default right now, so, hopefully, we will get a chance at it and won't be renters anymore!!!
Flag Sat Jun 2, 2012
Tim, I just signed up with Trulia and read your question. So I thought I would put in my 2 cents. There are great opportunities all over Merced, to pick up rental properties. However, the market is very challenging at this time if you are not a cash buyer. Mulitple offers are coming in fast and furious as soon as a listing hits the market. I am telling my clients to have patients because it is a frustrating time. If you have any question please call or shoot me an email. I would be happy to help.

Christal Phillips
London Properties